Watch reside on Sky Sports activities Soccer from 5.15pm on Saturday
Millwall should do with out back-up goalkeeper Ben Amos for the Sky Guess Championship match in opposition to Blackburn.
Amos, on mortgage from Bolton, is ready for round six weeks of restoration from a chipped bone in his finger, so David Martin ought to present cowl for No 1 Jordan Archer.
Captain Shaun Hutchinson is stepping up his restoration from a gash to his shin so may very well be in rivalry once more, whereas ahead Lee Gregory (hamstring) continues his personal rehabilitation. Aiden O’Brien and Tom Elliott are anticipated to once more lead the assault because the Lions chase a fifth consecutive win in all competitions.
VOTE: EFL Objectives of the Month
Watch and vote in your Championship, League One and League Two Objectives of the Month from December right here…
Blackburn may have defender Ryan Nyambe again in rivalry to start out after his hamstring drawback. Ahead Joe Nuttall must be concerned once more having missed the Championship match in opposition to West Brom due to sickness.
Midfielder Richie Smallwood is finishing a three-match suspension, whereas Kasey Palmer was recalled by mother or father membership Chelsea this week after which subsequently loaned out once more to Bristol Metropolis, that means each won’t function.
- Millwall have solely overwhelmed Blackburn as soon as of their seven league conferences because the flip of the century (D3 L3), a 2-Zero victory at Ewood Park again in November 2012.
- Blackburn have scored in every of their final eight league visits to Millwall, tasting defeat simply the as soon as on this run again in Might 1991 (P8 W4 D3 L1).
- Millwall final received three straight dwelling league video games with out conceding a single objective again in April final season, beating each Studying and Nottingham Forest 1-Zero of their final two matches on the Den.
Newest Sky Guess odds
Take a look at all the most recent EFL odds and extra from Sky Guess right here…
- Blackburn have misplaced 5 of their final seven Championship matches on the street (D2), as many losses as of their earlier 18 such matches.
- Lee Gregory (10 – 7 targets, three assists), has now reached double figures for objective involvements in every of his three earlier seasons for Millwall within the Championship, additionally doing so in 2014/15 (11) and 2017/18 (14).
- Charlie Mulgrew has scored 18 league targets from both penalties (9) or direct free-kicks (9) since his debut for Blackburn again in September 2016, greater than another participant inside England’s high 4 tiers in that point.
Is it Millwall time? They have a tendency to return robust within the second half of the season and they’re climbing away from the relegation zone now. Whether or not they can push up in the direction of the highest six once more like within the final marketing campaign, although, stays to be seen.
Blackburn arrested a little bit of a hunch in opposition to West Brom on New Yr’s Day after which acquired a superb end result at Newcastle within the FA Cup. They are going to be feeling assured once more and I’ve a sense they might sneak all three factors away from The Den.
David Prutton predicts: 1-2 (11/1 with Sky Guess)
Play Tremendous 6
Predict 6 appropriate scores in your probability to win £250Okay.
require(['skysports_digrev', 'sdc-site-pub-sub'], function (appController, pubsub) );