Dusk Diver, which was confirmed last week for a worldwide release this fall, will be published by PQube both physically and digitally for PlayStation 4 and Switch in North America and Europe, the company announced.
Here is a brief overview of the game, via PQube:
The anime action-game is based in Taipei’s iconic Ximending district and takes the Musou genre to the next level. Additionally, Japanese voice actress Kate Mizukiri of sound studio Kotori Voice Inc. will not only play one of the characters, but also perform the exclusive cooperation song “Sensen Shoujo!”
Dusk Diver is being locally developed in Taiwan and the first game to capture the vibrant and exciting lifestyle of Ximending district, one of the country’s most popular tourist locations. The story starts at Exit 6 of the MRT station Ximending, showing a recreation of its streets in a realistic but fantasized world, rendered in beautiful anime style. From there on, players follow ordinary high school student Yang Yumo and experience her fantasy action adventure through Ximending and Youshanding, a mirror world with two faces.
The special collaboration track “Sensen Shoujo,” sang by Kate Mizukiri, is about the world as seen through the character’s eyes. It is produced by Kotori Voice Inc. and composed by shade, a successful composer for games such as Rance VII – Sengoku Rance and Azur Lane. On top of that, the team cast a very talented selection of Taiwanese and Japanese voice actors to breathe life into the unique characters.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.