DUBLIN, Nov. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The “2019 Protein Electrophoresis and Western Analysis Dashboard Series 4 – NA & EU” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Protein electrophoresis is a commonly used technique to separate proteins and is often followed by in-gel staining and/or western analysis to detect the proteins of interest.
With a wide variety of applications in proteomics, ranging from protein characterization to protein quantification and applications in other areas such as clinical diagnostics and verification of in vivo and in vitro protein expression, protein electrophoresis and western analysis products are widely used by scientists in academia and industry. Protein electrophoresis and western analysis products represent key opportunities in the life sciences industry as life science suppliers continue improving products and services in this market.
In order to dive more deeply into the characteristics and dynamics of the market for protein electrophoresis and western analysis, the Protein Electrophoresis and Western Analysis Dashboard (PEW) was introduced in January 2012 (data for which was collected in December 2011), designed to take a snapshot of the market landscape with the future goal of repeating and publishing the study to give Dashboard readers the ongoing story of how the market is adapting to new products, new competitors and sales and marketing strategies.
Series two of the Protein Electrophoresis and Western Analysis Dashboard was published in December 2013 (data for which was collected in November 2013) and series three of the Dashboard in June 2016 (data collected in May 2016)
The 2019 Protein Electrophoresis and Western Analysis Dashboard were developed from responses to a 46-question survey completed by 496 scientists located in North America and Europe.
This Dashboard reveals key market indicators for the protein electrophoresis and western analysis market as a whole as well as for the following techniques representing market sub-segments:
- Protein capillary electrophoresis systems
- Precast protein electrophoresis gels
- Reagents for pouring your own protein electrophoresis gels
- Protein standards
- Protein stains
- Western blotting membranes
- Western detection reagents
Certain market information (share of mentions) is also included on the following electrophoresis apparatus segments:
- Protein electrophoresis apparatus
- Western transfer device
- Electrophoresis power supplies
New in 2019: Western imaging instrumentation
This report is focused on the use of protein electrophoresis and western analysis products in the life science research market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Dashboard At A Glance
3. Market Opportunity Matrix
4. Respondent Qualification
6. Frequency of Performance: Life Science Techniques
7. Frequency of Use: Protein Electrophoresis and Western Analysis Products
8. Co-Performance: Protein Electrophoresis and Western Analysis Products & Life Science Techniques
9. Respondent Preferences: Detection Methods and Systems
10. Throughput, Growth Rates, Price & Monthly Spend
11. Market Size
12. Percentage of Spend with Suppliers of Key Product Segments & Primary and Secondary Suppliers of Other Product Categories
13. Purchase Decision Factors for Precast Gels and Transfer Units: Product Features
14. Customer Satisfaction & Interest in Switching
15. Primary and Secondary Experimental Objectives
16. Bottlenecks in Protein Electrophoresis and Western Analysis Workflow and Desired Product Changes
17. Appendix I: Supporting Data
18. Appendix II: Capabilities and Life Science Dashboards Available
- Agilent Technologies
- Azure Biosystems
- Beckman Coulter
- Caliper Life Sciences
- CBS Scientific
- Cell Biosciences/Protein Simple
- Denville Scientific
- GE Healthcare/Amersham/Whatman
- Groton Biosystems
- Jule Biotechnology
- KPL Laboratories
- Li-Cor Biosciences
- Matsusada Precision
- New England Biolabs (NEB)
- Pall Corporation
- Perkin Elmer
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific/Fermentas/Owl Scientific/Novex/Pierce/ Life Technologies/Invitrogen/Affymetrix/USB
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bd4xl7
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716