DUBLIN, April 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The “North America School Furniture Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The North America school furniture market reached a value of US$ 1.7 Billion in 2018
School furniture has played a pivotal role in transforming classrooms from static physical spaces into a dynamic learning environment. It is designed in a way which is not only considered effective for human use but also beneficial for physical health. School furniture is generally made from materials such as wood, plastic or metal, which make it comfortable for school children by allowing them to work with their full potential and concentration.
With the growing advancement of the education sector in North America, the traditional school furniture is being replaced by more innovative and aesthetically appealing furniture. Nowadays, the new dynamic teaching styles such as blended learning and flipped classrooms require adjustable and portable furniture that can be reconfigured easily. Due to this, there is an increase in the ergonomic designs, improved aesthetics, and stackability of school furniture.
Moreover, educational institutions worldwide are acknowledging the importance of ergonomic while making purchase decisions for classroom furniture. They are focusing on adopting flexible furniture according to the age and height of students. For instance, vendors are offering chairs that can be adjusted by users and desks with sloping work surfaces.
Looking forward, the market value is further expected to reach US$ 2.4 Billion by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of around 6% during 2019-2024.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America school furniture market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the breakup of North America school furniture market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of North America school furniture market based on the material?
- What is the breakup of North America school furniture market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the regional breakup of the North America school furniture market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America school furniture market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America school furniture market?
- What is the structure of the North America school furniture market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America school furniture market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope & Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 North America School Furniture Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Product
5.4 Market Breakup by Material
5.5 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.6 Market Breakup by Country
5.7 Market Forecast
5.8 SWOT Analysis
5.9 Value Chain Analysis
5.9.2 Raw Material Procurement
5.10 Porters Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Product
6.1 Desks and Chairs
6.3 Lab Equipment
7 Market Breakup by Material
8 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9 Market Breakup by Country
10 North America School Furniture Market – Codes and Standards
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Market Structure
11.2 Key players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pqvrng
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets