Discover Europe from just $1,152 return with Australia’s flagship carrier.
Qantas’ Escape to Europe sale features flights to hot destinations like Rome, Manchester, Athens and Paris over winter and spring 2020 dates starting from $1,152 return.
Some of the highlights include (all prices are return fares):
- Adelaide to Dublin from $1,152
- Perth to Milan from $1,196
- Perth to Amsterdam from $1,230
- Brisbane to London from $1,241
- Sydney to London from $1,245
- Melbourne to Barcelona from $1,375
- Melbourne to Zurich from $1,392
You’ll be able to travel during select dates from 1 February to 31 May 2020 excluding peak holiday periods.
Ready to book? The sale ends on 1 October 2019 and if you’re seeking out the cheapest flights, Skyscanner is the place to go to compare your options and book your seat on a budget.
How good are these Qantas fares?
- Price: Good. Compared to previous Qantas sales to Dublin, these are actually a fair price, saving you from $88 on the starting fare. While these aren’t the cheapest fares you’ll see to the rest of Europe, they’re still much cheaper than full-price.
- Airline: Great. Qantas is Australia’s national carrier and considered one of the safest in the world. You’re flying with a full-service airline so your checked luggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are covered.
- Frequent Flyer Points: Qantas Frequent Flyer members can earn at least 12,400 points and 140 status credits in this sale based on flights from Adelaide to Dubin via Dubai.
- Travel time: Good. Depending on your route, you might have to stopover in a city like Dubai or London.
- Weather: Good. It’s true, there aren’t any peak summer dates included but if you’re looking for moderate weather and fewer crowds, then we’d be pretty happy with these dates. Consult our Best Time Guide for help picking the ideal weather for your holiday.